miércoles, julio 06, 2011

TIME AFTER TIME

I need to talk to you again. But you don't. It's important for me and for us but I also know it's hard time for everyone. Especially for you. I ***e you so much right now. It's a weird feeling but a feeling. Our feeling. If it's only a one way feeling just tell me to don't think about it anymore. It's not a promise but …. Forget it. I don't want to do it. I found a movie named Chelsea Walls last night. It was a perfect story, just perfect for me right now.

I want to be a lost poem in a stranger's coat pocket that conveys the importance of you. To assure you of my desires, to assure you of my dreams. I want all the possibilities of you in writing here. But that's what I want. I don´t know what you want right now 'cause you are a different girl today. You are not my Sunday girl anymore. May be you just need time. And I need time too.

I want to give you a reflection, I want your eyes on me, I want to travel to the lightness with you and stay there, and I want everything before you, everything before you to follow us like a trail behind me. I remember every word and every breath you take this weekend. And you don't.

I want never to say goodbye to you (like a Bon Jovi song) even on the street corner or the cell phone. I want. I want so much... I'm breathless. But what do you want? May be you need time to forget our Sunday conversation. I want to put my power into a poem to burn a hole in your pocket so I can sew it. I want my words to scream through you. I want the poem not to mean that much.

And I want to contradict myself by accident, and for you to know what I mean. I want you to be distant and for me to feel you close, I want endless days when it's day and night time never to end when it's night. I want all the seasons in one day. I want the sun to set before us and come up in front of us. I want my life with you again but you don't. That's what I know right now. And it's hard, so hard letting you go.

Yes I want to know...Yes I want to know...Because I've been really trying to tell you...that...what I'm trying to say...is what I'm trying to tell you...and what I'm trying to tell you is that I don't know...because I don't know what I'm trying to say, and what I'm trying to say is that I don't know what I'm trying to tell you...and I don't know what I'm trying to tell you, because I don't say what I'm trying to know...

Because I'm trying to tell you, but I don't know what to say...because I'm trying to tell you, because I don't know...what I'm trying to say...and what I'm saying is that knowing is saying, and I'm trying to tell you this...because telling is knowing...I'm telling you what I'm saying...knowing...knowing and telling is saying, because a saying is a saying is knowing, and talking...and I don't know, and I don't say, and I don't tell...and I don't...I don't tell?

I …. You know my feelings. You know me better than me so just fill the spaces in your heart, just trust in your heart. I just ***e you, in English or Spanish. And you know that isn't it? By the way, you can put also hate instead of love. it's up to you.


2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

A great movie my friend, love it..!

Marley dijo...

Good Job Sergio Im really impressed with your grammar and spelling... Thanks for sharing this with me!! TQM